April 7, 2021

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

At least on my Balcony.  Daughter # 3 and I went to Lowes.  A bee hive of activity.  Everyone is ready for change, me included.  We bought beautiful plants.  I planted my pots in the afternoon and am very pleased.  Yellow Gerber Daises with yellow Petunias in big pot.  Very dramatic.  Pink Petunias and Pink begonias, and a few I don't even know their name.  All is welcome anyway.  I still want a red Geranium.  I was tired, hot, but happy to be done and now to watch them thrive,(I hope.)    Good things still happening, talked to Jan.  Miss her but am so glad for her time with kids.  Picked up my Cyber breakfast.  Those ladies can cook and deliver a hot meal with a smile.  I am thankful for them and told them how much I was enjoying they are back, even though we have to pick it up.  Good for me to walk anyway.  Just put in a load of laundry and will be glad to do that.  A. and I decorated the Hall table,  I chose frogs as the theme.  Kind of cute with her frogs and my frogs from Dollar Tree.  Flowers in pink finished it and hope people enjoy.  I know I do enjoy doing the table.  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: