April 23, 2021

POCKETS OF LIGHT

 The sky is unsettled.  Pockets of white clouds peek through and the overhead sky is grey.  Rain on the way.  55 was a little cool with the sun not out fully yet.  But there goes MISS BIG HAT.  All  dressed in black from toe to top.  Well the flower pot hat was grey.  But away she goes.  I do admire her.  Apartment living is still strange.  Except for the first 3 years of marriage, I have lived in a house. Then Truman and I lived in an apartment before we built our first house.    I am still getting used to it.  You can close your door and you are very private, but they are still all around you.  Kind of comforting in a way.  As I sat on the Balcony, I could smell bacon cooking in the air.  Some one close was having bacon as I did this morning.  At least  I am not alone.  That thought alone is good.  I did not go to College and did not have the experience of living in a dorm.  Straight from my parents home to Truman.  Now that was a treat.  What am I trying to say?  ALL IS WELL, I guess it really turned out o. k.  Because I still get to live in an apartment among other people like me.  Kind of like a Senior Dorm.  Must go and take my silly thoughts with me.

BETTY (reflecting) BOOP

No comments: