April 27, 2021

WHAT ON EARTH ?

As I watched in wonder, from the balcony, an unusual scene unfolded.  I think I have it figured out.  Three very busy ladies were racing from building to the pier on the Lake with mats and chairs. Like bees in a hive.  I watched and finally figured it out.  Though it seems like a small group, it is a Yoga class.  They are really going for it.  It seems a little cool, with those tights and all, but I am sure they will warm up.  They put mats on the floor, but I am sure the cement floor is hard.  For now they are in chairs.  Solved!! I have seen it all (for now)   SO BE IT

I picked up breakfast in Cyber.  Doing my part to keep it open.  Yes, and enjoying it too.  Two scrambled eggs, sausage, Rye toast and coffee--so good and easy.  No clean up, just fast and good service.  BETTY BOOP        Still miss my BITSY BOOP  

p. s.  I just saw walkers having to pick there way around the Yoga Class==Now why did they set up in the walk way?  Go figure.   

No comments: