April 17, 2021

LIGHT AND ONLY ONE

Bet you thought I was talking about my egg?  No My light weight winter robe and only one .  That what it took this morning. 57 and sun not peeking from the clouds and I was fine.  The sun is out since I came inside.  Going to be a lovely day.  My banana was not exactly ripe yet and I tried red grapes in oatmeal.  Pretty good.  Aren't you glad we have seedless grapes?  It is those "little" things that mean a lot.  I  watched a smart lady swimming .  She was getting exercise to keep her "old" limbs working.  Good for her.  I also listened to the chatter of the black birds, getting their brood in order.  They sound so rude.  The ducks are another story.  They are calm and sort of polite.  All the grass has turned green, and our hedges have been trimmed. KNOCK-OUT  roses are blooming.  Such a fitting name for them.  They knock us out all summer.  Gee, I am rambling this morning.   It is the oatmeal talking.  Because it is good for me and I like it.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: