April 6, 2021

TWITTERPATED

Remember the Disney movie for kids, where every bird and animal was what they called "twitterpated".   Happy and singing.  Wonder what the kids thought that meant?  Don't remember ever being asked.  Hard to explain anyway.   The ducks and geese are pairing off.  I just saw two Canada Geese fly off together quacking happily.  Two-- just Ducks, swam in circles together.  Oh, my. it is Spring.  Time for new life.  These "old bones" can still remember the thrill of first love.  How it hurt and delighted at the same time.  Remember?  That seems to be my favorite pass time now.  I need to get a new hobby.  One I can sit in the chair and do. Maybe don't even use my hands, that are kind of worn out now too.  Hey, I can still walk and talk and see.  Now that is a lot.  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: