April 20, 2021

THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER

When I start a blog, sometime I don't know what to write.  Here goes.  I had Cyber breakfast.  My it is so easy to order and pick up.   I  treat myself a couple times a week and just enjoy.  I"m worth it. right?  Enjoyed two eggs over light, sausage, SCV biscuit and the very loving coffee.  Balcony time was a little late.  I saw a duck come out from under a shrub on the sidewalk.  I saw two there a while ago.  I hoped they were looking for a nesting place. I think they found it and mother duck was taking a break.  For 2-3 minutes she stood and then walked back under the shrub. Nobody came out and that is something I wonder about.  We will keep watching, in hopes there is a nest full of eggs and some will hatch.  Never can tell the out come.   Looking forward to visit from Jan this afternoon.   

BETTY BOOP    

No comments: