April 12, 2021

JUST STUFF

I mentioned my exciting trip to the DOLLAR TRE E recently.  Amazing little store.  I was thinking about it as I opened a bar of YARDLEY OF LONDAN soap.  Since 1977 they have been making ladies smell lovely.  You can get it at DOLLAR TREE for one dollar.  Yes as many fragrances as you can think of.-like- English Lavender, Shea Buttermilk, Vanilla Sugar, Sparkling Mandarin & Ginger, Oatmeal& Almond, and the list goes on and on. I have four of them in my bathroom right now. Read about them on Mr, Google. I normally use good old Ivory soap, but when I get a chance I go exotic. 

What a lovely day to start our Monday, crisp and sunny.  Good for my flower garden.  Coffee was good on Balcony and MISS BIG HAT just strolled (tripped) by.  With her big flower pot hat and long dress, jacket and gloves. I sure hope she stays warm---TO EACH HIS OWN.

BETTY BOOP



No comments: