April 13, 2021

SMOOTH----

Smooth as  silk,. smooth as glass, smooth as a babies' bottom.  Need I continue?  I am describing the Lake this morning.  The Cyprus trees and the Willow are showing such beautiful new leaves and they are reflecting in the Lake like a picture.  Wish I was an artist.  Nice and cool and Cyber coffee is better than mine.  Yes I indulged in letting pretty Jasmine and her side-kick cook for me this morning.  I mixed it up this time with two scrambled eggs, bacon and a biscuit.  You see, my blood sugar was 90 and I was hungry.  No cooking, no clean up either. Just walk down, having already ordered on phone, and picked it up with a smile (mine and the servers too.)  Still had coffee on Balcony.  I am way ahead this morning.  Another thing to look forward to.  Amy will bring my grocery wants this day.  Look forward to that--she is so good at spying a little surprise she thinks I will like. The grocery store is full of surprises. . I used to like to shop for them.  I do miss some of the little things like that.  Things you take for granted until they are gone.  Something new usually takes it place, sometime something better. BETTER TOMORROW!!!

BETTY BOOP

  

No comments: