April 25, 2021

CREATURES OF HABIT

Most of us are slaves of habit.  I thought of this as I was in line for my food yesterday.  This one nice gentleman is always  one of the first in line.  You can predict his salad choice --"jello with fruit, please."  And when he comes to dessert it is always strawberry ice cream. I recently learned that his profession was in education.  Among other subjects, he was a coach for girls basketball.  So that is where the strong and forceful voice comes from.  You can hear it all over the dinning room when he orders. Always polite and strong.  Now those are good traits,  I think.  

51 and sun is shinning.  "Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood" , as Mr. Rogers would say.  The swallow like birds are fighting in the sunlight over the "golf tee"  Swarming for the bugs that are in the air,  something for every creature.  Still am not sure of the nesting ducks.  I think Nature itself is mixed about the Spring coming.  The Hummers have not arrived, though scouts have been here.  All the feeders are ready and waiting.  Hope they arrive soon.  Such fun to watch them from the Balcony's near me, as I do not have that task to do.  Enjoy the neighbors feeders, without the mess.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: