April 5, 2021

MO[NDAY--MONDAY 50 degrees

I had plans to go to Cyber and get pancakes, but blood sugar readings changed my mind.  At 89 (that is too low)  I could not wait till 7:30 to order.  It has been low mornings lately.  Don't know why, but I must get food in fast or I feel shaky.  Oh well, I am very needy sometime.  I fixed a substantial meal.  I feel better now.  I had ham left from Sunday lunch, scrambled egg with pimento cheese cooked in, biscuit, juice and coffee.  I think I will add a snack before bedtime tonight and see if that will carry me through the night.  It is a constant battle with this sugar thing.  I think I am not eating enough at supper.  Please excuse me.  Nobody wants to hear of my woes.  But that is part of my life now and foremost in my thoughts.  That is what my Blog is about--my thoughts.  Speaking of thoughts, I loved the clouds this morning early.  I  have thought about learning more about clouds, but I like my feelings about them so much, I don't want to learn too many real facts.  Meanwhile, just the wildlife and me were out early, but we both enjoyed this cool morning.  
BETTY BOOP  miss Bitsy

No comments: