April 9, 2021

FRAZZLE DAZZLE

A. brought, along with a beautiful dark red Geranium, a little mystery plant called Razzle Dazzle.  Now the name alone would prompt me to try it.  It looks strange now, but I can't wait for it to grow and Dazzle me. So nice that she can come in now. We are taking advantage of depending on our shots to protect us.  Many here are happy for that too.  I had a comfortably low blood sugar reading this morning,  soooo, I went to Cyber and picked up breakfast.  Oh, my, I am sure I shattered my reading.  Pancakes, bacon, coffee and sugar free syrup.  Where can you get pancakes almost as big as a dinner plate, country cut bacon (3) and coffee for $4?  And served with a smile where everyone knows your name too.??  SCV CYBER CAFE.  I carefully wrapped one pancake and half the bacon and will have another breakfast tomorrow morning.  Crafty?  That  is me.  Especially when it comes to food.  

BETTY BOOP  What can I do today to top this morning?  I will surely think of something.

No comments: