November 14, 2021

34 degrees ?NO WAY

 Well, I did step out and got a lung full of cold air. Turns out a little goes a long way.  Sun is bright and it is Sunday-Go-To-Church Day.  Maybe I will wear my "new coat"  It was new a year ago and we had such a mild winter that I got to sport it only once.  You know I don't get out much.  So here we go, my # 3 daughter and me.  Yesterday was a lot of fun.  Middle daughter came with lunch from MR. CHEN'S, MY Favorite place to eat. Never had such large and good shrimp.  They know how to cook the veggies and are the best.  We sat on Bubble and enjoyed the view including Resident Egret.  She brought me new makeup from Clinique.  I have been going sans makeup with the mask.  Now since we do not wear them in the halls, I must step up a notch. I looked like a  ZOMBIE without just a touch of color.  So talked to daughter # 1 also.  She is planning a big Thanksgiving visit from all her kids. I remember big events in my life like that and I am happy for her.  Had a full day and was thankful.  So here comes another-am thankful for that too.

BETTY(in THANKSGIVING MOOD) BOOP 

No comments: