November 29, 2021

AND WE ARE BACK (I HOPE)

I figured out, on my own, how to get my Blog back.  It is still the old computer.  My new one is waiting for this old one to travel to Ed,   for him to transfer it and then A and M. G. will finish it up with the data I want on it. Takes a Village, as they say.  Be glad, as I missed writing my thoughts every day.  Things like what's for breakfast?  Inquiring minds want to know that I had oatmeal with blueberries, turkey bacon, raisin toast and coffee.  Also,  it was 34 degrees as I sat on the Balcony.  Only me would do that.  Sun is out and as Truman used to pray, Thank you Lord for another day in your Kingdom.  Always the way he started a prayer.  Did you watch MPB last night?  Adrea" (what"s his name) gave a performance in Central Park.  It was so beautiful.  My Angel's are almost finished.  They all lack their halos.  Will miss them as I give each away at Christmas for "happies. "Well, must go and see what else is new.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: