November 7, 2021

39 degrees & clear

Beautiful on Balcony, and I do mean Balcony.  Got it right this time.  Could it be the extra hour's sleep?  I went to bed at regular time and set the clocks back, which did give me an extra hour.  My, I have a lot of clocks.  Oven to stove,  microwave, clock on wall of kitchen (silent because it needs batteries),  clock by bed, clock by reading chair and windup old clock, which has M. G."s name written  on the back.  T. V. and computer are smart and do their own thing.  I was not sure I did it right and worried a little till morning and everything checked out.  Here I am after a breakfast with  Mr. Jimmy Dean and his famous English muffin with sausage & egg- white, with cheese.  With a fresh orange and coffee, I am good-to-go,  To Church with A.  You do the same. (not with her, she is mine).

BETTY (get me there on time) BOOP

No comments: