November 17, 2021

MANY LITTLE THINGS

First, MR RED VEST AND CAP TO MATCH, MR. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, THEN MR. I HAVE TIME, WHY RUSH--?  All with their own purpose.  Clouds were pretty this morning.  I saw Truman peeping through one.  Guess it is my time to cry a little.  It hits me at odd times, and thankfully not to often anymore.  Actually it is a release and feels good after.  Daughter # 2 is a blessing, as all my girls are.  She picks the best fruit.  She brought a few groceries that I needed yesterday.  The fruit is so fresh and good.  Best strawberries, already blueberries from a few days ago, grapes, a pear, grapefruit, and tangerines.  I am really in business now.  But I do love fresh fruit.  She also brought something that brought on memories (I guess the tears).  As a new bride, I was clueless to cooking and making a meal.  Oh I could make candy and cookies.  Can't live on that.  I was willing to learn and we did shopping for food together.  I discovered frozen peaches.  Wonderful with real whipped cream.  Jan found some and brought me a package.  Can't wait to see if they are as good as I remembered.  You know those real sweet memories get  bigger with age. We will see.  Maybe those memories are best "left in the Memory Bank."  Because learning to cook in our first little apartment, which we shared with the owner) was a challenge but fun too.

BETTY (down that lane and back) BOOP 










No comments: