November 3, 2021

50 AND CLOUDY

Not the best balcony weather.  Since I had breakfast in Cyber, I took my second cup-o-joe to the Balcony.  A different view and just as good-minus the cold. I still love the Balcony the best.  But it does not hurt to shake it up a bit.  I decided that breakfast in Cyber is such a pleasure, that I will enjoy it when I can.  Jasmine , long time worker, cooked it for me.  I had soft scrambled eggs, ham, Rye toast and coffee.  Different but the ham was extra good.  Brought a small bit back for a snack when I need a little extra boost.  I saw Resident Egret perched in a Cyprus tree across the Lake.  I wonder if he slept there, or is he an early riser and claimed his spot early?  My flu shot went well yesterday.  Hardly felt it at all.  Arm a little tender but nothing major to worry about.  I met a lady going for her shot as I was coming back after mine.  She said in a fearful voice-"Did it hurt?" Some people never get over fear of shots.  

BETTY(I am not afraid) BOOP  

 

No comments: