November 10, 2021

TEA OF WINE-M'LADY??

 A first for this Hall. One of our newer Ladies invited all 6 of us to her Apartment yesterday at 4 o'clock for refreshments, wine or tea, and "talk."  There are 6 ladies on my hall and 2 men.  Men were not included, thank goodness.  Or we could not have had as much "girl" fun as we did.  Her apartment was pretty with old beautiful "things."  For a better word.  Kind of Delta?  Yes she is from Greenwood. So sweet and nice.    Used to entertaining.  We were offered wine.  All passed  up the wine except this one lady who said in a very lady-like way--"Heck, I'll take the wine."  Her Hostess joined her.  Also had tiny sandwiches and a thing she made up.  Dried figs stuffed with goat cheese, honey, and toasted pecans. Very good.  We laughed and talked for almost two hours, and did not  miss the wine. .   I guess we have been missing company of this sort but I had trouble sleeping,  kept going over the  shared conversations.   I usually stay clear of "hen parties"  but I did enjoy my friends, old and 2  new  ones.

BOOP (need to get out more). BOOP

No comments: