November 20, 2021

37 at 7:30 Ha!!

 Play on words? Always trying to amuse you. MR. HOW WHITE CAN I KEEP MY SHOES? and MR. BIG FLOWER POT HAT came by..  Ladies are sleeping in, after all it is Saturday.  Different kind of day.  I almost made it to the Cyber for breakfast.  I seem to be waking up too early to wait till they open. So I got "Frenchie" and made Diabetic version of French toast.  I wondered if the French make it?  I must look it up sometime.  I am too busy just now.  I am all afloat in Angels.  Made from coffee filters.  I am pleased with them.  Hope they make the people I give them to at Christmas happy.  I met an old-- time first friend in the Hall yesterday.  She is in failing health just now.  I felt so sorry for her-, she seemed so depressed.  She will get an Angel from me.  She has always been a blessing to every one.  This ageing process is going around and I am on the track. I talk to myself  often and try not to get too deep into feeling sorry for myself.  I am truly blessed.  #2 daughter came by and brought me a sack of boiled peanuts. and a freezer bag of shelled pecans.  I am rich!!!!

BETTY (just counting my blessings) BOOP

Please read: Ecclesiastes -3: 1-15 & Numbers  6:24-26

No comments: