November 22, 2021

ONLY AFOOL

55 & no sun & wind blowing and who sits on her Balcony?  Only a fool.  But it did not take long to survey the area and decide everything is going to start off without me.  The Canada Geese are fussing.  Because a great number of other smaller ducks are invading their space (so they think).  Don't know what kind they are, can't see them too well.  I have seen them visiting before.  They pay the Geese no mind and are finally left alone.  Geese are mad.  Just like people, do not like to share and get along.  So Be It.  I left it to them.  I have other things to do.  My little Angels are singing and calling to me.  I must pace myself because they are not hard to do, but a little tiring on my eyes and hands.  I put a CD tape on of Lake Woebegone with Garrison Keeler telling stories. as I worked .  Something to listen to as I worked yesterday afternoon. I love his voice and stories. Breakfast? Ah, you would like to share it with  me, wish you could.   Half grapefruit, oatmeal with banana and dried apricots, fruit drink (for the pills), Rye toast, with turkey bacon and coffee.  Satisfying and good for me.  So let's get this day rolling--have a good one.

BETTY (always about food) BOOP  

No comments: