November 19, 2021

34 MMMM

Well I did try to brave it, but got the best of me. Even though the sun was out-- the coffee was getting cold.  Good excuse to leave it to the birds.  They were happy to feast on cracker crumbs.  I did see a light frost on meadow.  Did you see the moon last night?  Full and beautiful.  Bet the show was something early this morning.  I will be content to see it on pictures in the news. May not happen again soon. (The solar eclipse you know.) 

I am  excited to be starting my Christmas gift project.  List is shorter this year.  I have thought about it a lot and have streamlined it till I think my old stiff hands and failing eyesight will hold out.  I am , I hope, starting early enough to allow for enough time to do it in my slow time.  I do love art projects and decorating ones too, makes me happy Keeps me "Out of the Halls" so to speak.  Have a good sunny one.

BETTY (stay on the sunny side) happier people there. BOOP

  

No comments: