November 11, 2021

RAIN--MUCH NEEDED

Breakfast in Cyber--such a treat.  Me and a couple I do not know.  Early in the morning I "let that hare stand", as the Irish say.  I only said good morning to them.  I don't like visiting over breakfast.  Too early.  Trish (the cook) toasted me a split biscuit with my scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee.  Another treat.  Way to start the day.  I sat in the BUBBLE, as the rain was getting the Balcony wet.  Took my second cup and Bible & devotional reading out there. Nice and different. What a view of this beautiful world.  Anyway, My girls are going to be "put out" with me as I thought about Christmas.  Maybe one more time I can create  a little happy for my friends.  My list gets shorter each year, as situations change and some are not here anymore.  I have thought of something I can make, I think.  If they will bring the supplies, I promise not to cause them any grief.  Can do it myself (I hope) We will see.

BETTY (just can't let that hare stand)  BOOP

 

No comments: