November 16, 2021

56 NOT BAD AT ALL

Like a Fall day should be.  SO BE IT.  Balcony Birds seem happy with wheat crackers, and one old crow (I think) sings in the Pine tree.  His song sounds like "SENIOR, SENIOR, SENIOR.Is he part of the "seniors of SCV? And is it his job to wake us up?  Silly already.  I almost made it to the Cyber for breakfast.  But I changed my mind for some reason.  I should have asked myself "Why not?"  But I had no answer.  Funny about the phrase "Why Not?"  Can be a good thing or get you in trouble.  Not much way to get in trouble here.  I went into my guest bathroom and spied the beautiful candle a great-niece gave me.  What am I saving it for?  So I asked "why not?"  and just lit it up!!!  Smells good and I will enjoy it.  So what else can I ask this question of?  Let's go through the day and ask that question.  It may be later than you think or just a way of enjoying what you have.

BETTY (never know what this Blog will be about) BOOP

No comments: