November 6, 2021

45AND FOG

Ate breakfast in CYBER CAFE.  First one as always.  Good as usual and cheery good morning from cook.  She is so nice.  Knows how to cook eggs for sure. Came back with second cup-o-joe, planning to drink on Balcony.  Changed to Balcony to see what I could see.  Fog is still heavy and I could see nothing. Really could hear nothing either.  I just imagined the Geese would have to play MARCO-POLO, just to be heard.  But nothing but silence.  Kind of spooky.  So I just meditated about what I would write.  Amy came yesterday afternoon.  Brought me some new books from Madison Library.  It seem I have about read all the ones here that I like. Also brought me bread,  Whole wheat and Rye, which I needed  them both. Also pudding mix that is sugar-free and instant too.  Like it.  But the visit was the best.  I am glad I can talk to my daughters as grown ups.  Some Mothers don't get that far with their daughters.  Another Blessing.

BETTY (just counting my blessings) BOOP

No comments: