November 15, 2021

42 -- NOT BAD WITH SUN

 Miss CATCH ME IF YOU CAN just raced by.  Go-Girl-go, will catch you later--much later.  Never could run, but I used to walk pretty fast.  Gone are those days. Yesterday I had a treat, besides going to Church with # 3 (always special.)  I have a long time friend here.  We go way back to the exercise class when I first moved here. Almost 11 years ago.  She is one of the sweet ones for sure.  So funny and friendly.  A true friend.  She is still hanging on to Independent Living as I am.  Her daughter (only child) sees to her every need. They invited me to come visit in her Bubble, visit and have fun helping her make Christmas Cards.  Very talented daughter who had tons of supplies.  I helped cut and paste and create her Christmas cards.  I fumbled through and so did she, amid much laughter and memories of the past.  Did me a world of good.  Bless you  both thoughtful people to include me.

BETTY (feel blessed with friends) BOOP  

No comments: