November 4, 2021

46 DEGREES & LITTLE WINDY

I braved it anyway.  Only saw a gaggle of Canada Geese.  How many are in a gaggle? I  must look it up, because it seems to be different every time I see a "group."  Anyway, they were having a meeting below my balcony.  I got up to look and count them, and they went into a frenzy.  All chattering at once.  I sat back down and they got still, so I know those remarkable eyes saw me.  They ended the conversation with a flurry and took off fussing at me.  (I do imagine a lot.) Anyway, I observed the clouds, and there were many little pockets of light in the grey sky.  I call them "Windows to Heaven." I imagine that Truman and other loved ones are looking (smiling) down on me.  Many times they say, "Will you hurry on up, for it is wonderful up here."  Oh, yes I am a little  crazy, but what a thought.!!!!

BETTY (not exactly ready to leave yet.)  BOOP

No comments: