November 18, 2021

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Have you ever been to a Birthday Party at 7:30 A. M. ?  I opened my computer to a slide show and a party in progress. .  Saw my sweet "Emily" great grand- daughter with her siblings singing on her 3rd birthday.  I enjoyed it so much.  The cake was so pretty and she opened presents with delight.  (with big brother & sister )  looking on.  Thanks to Jan for the special treat.  How many birthdays have I looked in on?  Many, but the one you are watching is always exciting and special.  

Hey it is raining!!  Not much but every little bit helps.  It moves the season on and we march with it.   I wish I had birthday cake for breakfast, but I had a good one.  My special way of scrambled eggs (soft) with a little cheddar cheese. turkey bacon, rye toast, (crumbs for birds) o. j., coffee and 6 (count them) plumb grapes  Perfect way to prepare to go shopping  Now I mean the great and famous Closet Sale here.  I need zero stuff, but shopping and looking is what we old girls do. 

BETTY (have a good one) BOOP

No comments: