November 13, 2021

39 AND I GOT COLD

But I braved it.  The bird in the top of the Pine tree was happy, the Canada Geese seemed  unsettled.  One early walker went swiftly by.  Will call her MISS ALL DECKED OUT.  She was not cold. I remembered my stuffed Cats for the drafty Balcony door.  I have had them a while.  Actually Linda  found them on line and I happily got them by mail.  They stand across the bottom of the sliding door and guard the cold out.  It is a Mama cat and her brood.  They really look real.  So much that I speak to them from time to time.  Oh boy--am I going crazy?  No, just silly.  Talk about my breakfast and be safe.  I have mentioned Eggo's thick and fluffy whole wheat waffles.  One with the last of the plump blueberries, turkey bacon, juice, sugar-free maple syrup and coffee .  Just a good start for the day.  Must put some more waffles on my grocery list.  Hope for some more of the blueberries too.  O.K. That is it for the day.  I will go to my storage and bring the Kitty Family out and dust them off. And say "hello."  

BETTY(please , I think I need somebody to talk  to me)  BOOP

No comments: