November 30, 2021

LAST TIME, OLD FRIEND

 I mean my last post on this lap-top.  A. & M.G. are coming this morning to deliver and install my new one.  MERRY CHRISTMAS  to me.  Will be happy to have a new one.  Even though I have to relearn a few things,  I hope with two good expert teachers I can quickly be ON THE ROAD AGAIN, as old Willie would sing.  I had a treat this morning, I had beakfast in Cyber.   Always  good and no clean up or cooking.  I never mind a little light cooking and just sing while I clean up.  Just grateful for all the blessings.  I was able to meet several friends on the way to Mass.  We have so many faithful Catholics here. They have it easy to attend.  Of course I have my own Methodist devotional here in my apartment every morning.  I guess you can call me faithful too.

BETTY BOOP  


No comments: