February 13, 2022

27 degrees--inside I sit

Even I know better. Sun is pretty, but it will fool you out there. My Balcony is sans-plant life. Everything finally gave up. Hope this Spring I can do better. I guess I miss nurturing something. I have two philodendrons inside.  One should be named Jacobs Ladder. It has climbed up its (ladder) trellis and is coming down again.  Maybe Jerico is a more fitting name.  I also have a small one that has died and come back a number of times. It came from a plant my "boys" gave me over 10 years ago. I can name it Lazarus I guess. Now that I have given them names, I can feel free to talk to them. I seem to be getting daffy or just desperate for someone to listen. Most people here just want to talk to you, but not listen. Another sign of age.

BETTY  (I am one of them) BOOP 

P. S. Will listen to me?

 

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I will listen to you. You can call me anytime!!