February 17, 2022

MARDI GRAS REVISITED

Here I go ago again. There is something about Mardi Gras that has awaken this VILLAGE. As I walked to breakfast in the Cyber, I viewed several displays of decorations. One is particular stands out. It is at the entrance of a man who in his career owned a string of Ben Franklin Stores. Maybe he still has an interest in them. I imagine he saved some stuff from them. for he was decorated to the "hilt." I don't feel overdecorated now. It was pretty to me, and I hope to tell him. It is just fun for most and we are celebrating in style. Soooo, I did go to Cyber for breakfast. Sugar reading cooperated. And I sprung for a Cyber pancake. Enjoyed it and if there are consequences I will endure and work it out. I brought a second cup-o-joe to the Balcony and enjoyed it too. I thought of how much the little Pine "thicket" has grown in the years I have been here. They were swaying in the tops that are so heavy with pinecones. I guess they are giving me a signal that rain and a little threat for storms is on the way. Michel (Buble') daddy bird checked for crumbs; I must hurry to get some for his family of birds. Wish I could meet Michel Buble' in person. Probable could not even speak. Why are we always in awe of celebrities?

BETTY (hunker down) BOOP

 

 

No comments: