February 26, 2022

HIGH AS A KITE

 Do you remember my recent poem PANCAKES? Well it made me think about kites. I have vague memories of kites for our girls. Do you remember? Where would we fly one? I am sure I never could master that one. Maybe Truman? Do you remember, girls?  

I sat in Bubble to read and drink my second cup of coffee. Not much going on. Little too early and most folks consider Saturday as a day-off. 

THE SOUTHERN COMFORT BAND is coming as usual to Church tomorrow, as they do for Mardi Gras and beginning of Lent. I may go, I may not. We will see. 

BETTY(lot to decide) BOOP

P. S, Yes, I did have a pancake this morning. Hope I made a good decision there.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember trying to fly kites with neighbor kids. Lots of running but never getting it very high. Kites back then were harder to fly than ones now. I remember making them with Charles and Katie. Making them was more fun than flying them.