February 16, 2022

BREEZY, SUNNY, & BEAUTIFUL

You really should see my Mardi Gras display. I went all out yesterday with decorating. Hall Table, my front door, my tier table at my entrance. All in traditional colors of green, gold, purple and breads, coins, and mask. My little French doll with a tear in his eye, sits with beads around his neck and a basket of beads by his side. Cheer up. little fellow and celebrate. Time for King Cake, and parties and parades. Never did I go to New Orleans for Mari Gras, nor did I even want to, but my kids did.  Don't want to know about that. Let It Be. Ah, youth, it is so overrated. Just wait and see. With energy low and desire is weak, I am satisfied if I can just maybe eat a crumb of King Cake and watch the parade on TV. 

BETTY (just remembering) BOOP

P.S.  SO BE IT

No comments: