February 14, 2022

SUPER BOWL

First off, I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. In the past, when Truman was with us, we gathered together, usually at our house, with his adult family and had a party. Food, drink, and betting. for fun. We did enjoy each other's company. No kids allowed. Last night, I did not see any commercials that I can even mention. And I looked in wonder at the halftime show. I could not understand a single word they sang  (sang?)  It eludes me for sure. But I did get caught up in the football game. Picking the Rams right away to win. It was an exciting game for sure, right to the end. I would have won my bet, if I made one. Truman would have been proud of me. He had given up on me learning much about rules of the game.  There was one player (don't even know his name), who was very proud of his Super Bowl ring he won. Wonder what they do with those rings? Do they eve wear them. sell them, or put them on the shelf?

BETTY (would make a good announcer for the game) BOOP

p.S. I would at least be entertaining.

 

No comments: