February 12, 2022

40 DEGREES--WARM IN NEW ROBE

Sure makes a difference. Stylish too. The Canada Geese are a fussy lot this morning. Resident Ducks sighed a relief when they got their act together (whatever it was) and gaggle by gaggle, flew away. I love them, but a little of their company goes a long way. They will be back. Saw two walkers. Will Dubb  one MISS TAM-O-SHANTY. Because she wears a tam so jaunty. And too I have been reading books set in Ireland. and the brogue is coming naturally. Loved our trip to Ireland, Scotland. and Wales. Over the years, we traveled to many places we wanted to go, but Ireland is one I wish I could explore more fully. I will just check out books now. A good writer can draw many pictures in your mind.

I almost went to the Cyber for Saturday breakfast. but I woke so early that I could not wait till it opened at 7:30. I wish I could adjust my sleep clock and not wake so early. But RESTURANT 2313, (ME THE COOK) is sometime better. I made myself a waffle with strawberries. So there, I am happy. I just glanced out the window. Beautiful sunshine and it will be a good day in the neighborhood, I think.

BETTY (going to Ireland, she wishes) BOOP

p.s. Do you want to go with me?











No comments: