February 19, 2022

PAMPERED

Yes, and what is wrong with that? My good friend, the best cook of the Cyber is so good to me. I had breakfast, first in line, with her. I asked her to split my biscuit and toast it on grill. She did, and It was so good, with my two eggs over light, sausage and coffee. Royal treatment for sure. Queen  Liz, never has it so good. Another perk, Linda turning me on to the sitcom CALL ME KAT, Fox network on Thursday, with Mayim Bialik. Poor you, if you can't appreciate good humor. I love some of the funny ones. I like that this one always ends with a hilarious scene you will love. Either everyone dancing and laughing and singing or last time, in the kitchen of the Coffee Shop (where it is usually the setting) throwing cup cakes at each other. Funny story behind that. Although I could hardly stop thinking," Someone  has to clean up their mess." That is my trouble these days, I can't completely let it go. But I try. 

BETTY (let their be laughter) BOOP

P. S. Just try.

No comments: