February 9, 2022

FASHION ON THE BALCONY

 Call me pretty and warm. On the Balcony this morning (only 35 degrees) and sunny. And I am sporting my new and warm robe. A gift from a favorite niece. How thoughtful to be worried about my old now "retired" robe being seen by my walkers. And it is just right this morning. The Buble' Family of Birds were admiring my new look too. I saw an inscriptional sight this morning. You know I have a "bird side view of the Cross on top of the Cahpel. Around the base this morning were many small sparrows, as if in worship. My imagination is big, I know, but what a sweet sight. 

Have you ever eaten ripe little tomatoes with your egg of the morning? So good. Daughter # 2 buys them for me at Kroger. Little larger than cherry tomatoes, but still small, always have the real taste. I eat them all the time in lots of ways.----Change of subject--Have you watched the sitcom CALL ME KAT? On channel 40 Fox network. Thursdays at 8 I think. Funny and takes you away from your troubles. 

BETTY(my troubles are thankfully few) BOOP

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I'm so happy you're wearing and enjoying your robe.

Karen