February 6, 2022

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?

I am not a superstitious person-stick to the truth I know., but when I dropped a saltshaker on the tile kitchen floor this morning and it broke into and spilled salt everywhere, I wondered?  What did it mean? My mind took over, will it bring luck? or doom? Or did it only mean a mess to clean up. Probably, or another problem. I have over the years since I have lived in this tiny apartment with a small kitchen, I have gradually lightened the load of so many things I do not need, One group had to go. I did not need all those shakers any more. Never did need all I had. So I do not have a single one now. Only the pepper shaker stands lonely on the shelf. Guess I will have to pour out of the box. A new thing to learn how to do. Don't use much salt anyway, so on to something bigger to solve. I know something of interest will appear sooner or later. That's Life. 

BETTY (on my knees and not praying)

P. S. just cleaning up my mess!!!  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Broken salt shaker? Don’t think it means anything but a mess.