February 20, 2022

34 degrees---sunny

This cuddly warm robe let me sit a while on Balcony. So peaceful out there. I think that is one thing I like about sitting a short while each morning that I can on the Balcony. I know some people here who never use their Balcony. At least like I do. Such a waste!!! To each his own, I guess. My mind is blank for something to write. so here is a poem for the board:         

PANCAKES

by DOT ELLIS

Oh, what a delight!

So yummy and light.

Makes my day so bright

As my sugar I fight.

I know it is not right.

I try with all my might,

To wipe them from my sight.

But my memory is tight.

Just taste, and feel the height,

As high as a kite!!

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.

BETTY (SO BE IT) BOOP




1 comment:

Amy said...

Was your blood sugar high as a kite too!?!