February 7, 2022

CHANGE IS GOOD

 Hooray!! Breakfast in Cyber (in person). Usual two eggs over light, sausage, rye toast and at last good coffee. Ordered and served on real plate with real silverware. with a smile. That makes me "happy." Still more----in the rush to get ready, I saved my morning devotional and prayer time till I came back. The sun is beautiful but still too cold for comfort on the Balcony. I took everything I needed to the Bubble and changed my routine. So early, no one was around. Perfect peace and quiet. New feeling to pray over the Lake with the ducks all swimming up close. Nice change, but I still prefer the Balcony. It is my personal space and I like it. But as it has been said, "Change is good." And it is true. 

I have tucked the old Valetines in with my Snow covered trees (belong to Amy) and they look so special. They are getting very fragile, and some have faded and cracked, but I remember with awe the old timey cards that Truman's Mother saved that were his. They are kind of corny but sweet. Glad I have them. So you see, I have started the day off to a good start--change can be good.

BETTY( willing to bend) BOOP


No comments: