February 21, 2022

BLUE SKIES SMILING AT ME ?

 No, more like GREY SKIES FROWNING AT ME. Since they are sending us a light rain. I write in the color grey. I sat out on Balcony a while anyway. My way of "going someplace." I sat with Jan out there yesterday as she showed me a video of my Merkosky kids, thanking me for the hand drawn (by me) Valentines I sent. They were so cute lined up and each telling me what they liked about each one. I was tickled with sweet little Emily, when she said she like the "yellow" hair I drew for her.They each did a good job of making me happy. Something about those great-grandchildren that is very special. I get to see what good parents the grandchildren are making. To live this long and get to see so much of my descendants is pretty special Well---Monday, Monday, let's see what is special about it.

BETTY (always looking) BOOP

No comments: