February 1, 2022

WARM AS TOAST ON BALCONY

Warm if you are dressed in a warm and fluff robe. like the one I received from my Niece. How pretty and she said " Now you will not have to sit in a tattered old robe, the one you write about in your Blog." How thoughtful and sweet of her. I will enjoy it. I cannot get my Birthday off my mind. I received so many cards (love them) well wishes,

 through e-mail. telephone and in person. Gifts of "goodies" will be rationed out little by little. The highlight was my lunch brought by J.& A, from PANERIA. Soooo delish. They also brought flowers , special cookies and tea bags, Flowers from M. G. & R.

  I felt love in each, and every gesture offered. Now off to the races to see if I can make it to 96. Back "ON THE ROAD AGAIN" as old Willie sang and come down to earth again.

BETTY {on ROAD 96} BOOP

P. S. (isn't there always one?) Don't forget the balloon  on my front door, love baloons.


2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

Hey...did your robe fit?

Karen

Dot said...

PERFECT AND IT FELT SO GOOD THIS MORNING. THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE PLENTY MORE COLD, SO I WILL GET MORE USE OF IT FOR SURE. THANKS AGAIN AND ENJOYED OUR VISIT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE JEFF. KEEP US UP ON ASHLEY. AUNT DOT