February 5, 2022

THIS IS THE DAY

I usually wake the morning with-"This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." I said it this morning, knowing it would really be good, because the stars were aliened (so to speak) and all looked good. Sugar numbers were good and I felt good too. Soooo, let us see if we can mess it up a bit. You guessed it-Cyber Pancake!! I did go and had a scrambled egg, bacon (real), one beautiful pancake with sugar-free syrup (that made it o. k.) and good Cyber Coffee. I had to bring it up today, but starting Monday, we can dine-in, in the Cyber. Progress and I am glad. I never had a better pancake. Trish is the best cook. Lord bless her. So my day is off to a good start, and I will come down to earth an do the laundry. 

BETTY (feel a little naughty) BOOP.

P. S. I also feel a little full. 


2 comments:

Amy said...

That song always makes me think of sweet Mrs. Moore at Pear Orchard Preschool.

Dot said...

YES THOSE WERE "SWEET DAYS" TO REMEMBER. MANY SONGS STICK IN MY MIND, AND THEY SAY SO MUCH TO ME SOMETIME. LOVE YOU MOM