February 4, 2022

29 NO THANK YOU

Even with that new cuddly robe, it is just too cold. We are doing so well with the numbers. Cyber will open on Monday for dine-in and take out as well. Even real China dishes!! (just   on certain days) Dining room also will have different hours on different days. I am sure there will be a few confused old souls, like me. I understand that staff is the problem. Working on that issue as many businesses are too. Any way little by little, we are striving toward normal again. I can't remember what normal is. Maybe there was never such   a thing as "normal". After all things do change every day. But you know what I mean. I have no worry about food, after all I do have   a freezer with a few "goodies." I will have plenty to sustain me, if I mess up.

BETTY (just going with the flow) BOOP

P. S. Is there a better way?


 

No comments: