March 25, 2022

43 on Balcony

Sure did not seem that cold, with the sun so bright. As I came inside, I looked over the rail to down under me. I saw a big patch of clover, blooming. I thought of making a clover chain as a little girl. I stopped looking for four leaf clovers for luck, a long time ago. But I remember making a beautiful chain many times. Which led me to remember my Brother Jack. His birthday would have been yesterday. Many memories I have of him. One-he could sing as a very little boy and I worried him all the time to sing. For me and to perform for my audiences. He tired of it. One song he sang was so cute. I'M LOOKING OVER A FOUR LEAF CLOVER" you may remember it?  Jan came yesterday and also talked to Amy. So was a good day when you top it off with a hair cut. 

BETTY (have a good day) BOOP     

No comments: