March 9, 2022

DREAMS

I need someone to analyze this one. The craziest ones come to me when I wake at 5 and attempt to go back to sleep. (5 is just too early) Then I dream the crazy ones. Case this morning. I do adore DAVID of NBC NEWS. Not our local weather man. Though I respect him too. But this NBC anchor has my heart. Well he up and visited me in a funny dream. Riverwood and Truman and Mary Grace were both in it. I can not begin to tell you in this Blog what all happened. I was so frustrated trying to fix a meal for him and nothing went right. Better than EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND when Debra looses it. Maybe I need to stop looking at the old reruns, I know the lines better than the actors. If the dream does not fade (hope it doesn't.)then I will tell it when I see you.

BETTY ('nuff said) BOOP 

No comments: