March 2, 2022

AND SO IT BEGINS

 I am speaking of Spring. Maybe the calendrer does not show it yet, but it is standing in the wings, ready to come again. I see below my balcony Azalea's blooming. Good sign, I am sure the jonquils are blooming on Riverwood.. Actually the temp was perfect with the sun and no wind.  Time for change. Bring it on and hope for BETTER. Down comes Mardi Gras - in comes Lent. And my table will go to Ireland for St. Patrick Day. Just a short time for that. I love the green and the old Irish sayings. And Father Frank's BIG flag from Ireland. He lets me stand it by the table. Makes us smile. I enjoy doing the table so much. Something I have not been forced to give up yet. Mr. Buble' came and had breakfast. He flew away with a morsel in his beak. For Mrs. Buble'.  She likes to sleep-in. How thoughtful of him. She will soon be raising a new crop of babies---AH SPRING.

BETTY BOOP

P. S. When a young man's heart turns to love. Old  Birds. too.

No comments: