March 8, 2022

SHORT STAY

I just marched out with coffee in one hand and graham crackers for birds in the other hand--marched right back as a 45 degree temp hit me with a strong wind. Could not take it,  I wanted to.      I talk about this every Spring. How hard it is to get here and to stay. But be patient, it is stirring for sure. I am looking forward to Thursday, because back by popular demand is Jazz piano player TIM STANEK, from Memphis. He plays so well and the type of music selections I like. Little Pocket of Fun, as A. calls them.

Some people here are being cautious to still wear the mask. It is what they suggest, but some feel so good maskless and I have joined them most of the time. Hope for the best.

WOMEN & MUGGS & MUFFINS is tomorrow. Wish they would have whole wheat toast instead or, in addition  to muffins. Then I would maybe go. Then again it is at 9:45, still too late for breakfast (for me.) Diabetes really can put a crimp in food get togethers. Guess I could just have coffee-I love that. Will have to think about it.

BETTY(decisions, decisions) BOOP

p. s. how heavy sometime.



No comments: