March 31, 2022

STORM YESTERDAY

 I am glad it was not today. because I have an eye appointment today. Yearly checkup. First one since Dr. Ford retired. I knew him from the time he started his started his practice. Will have a new one today. Dr. Ford was one of a kind. Nobody had his type of humor. I liked him a lot. although he could intimidate me, but I did trust him. I get nervous when even my Dr's retire. I hate to outlive them all. I am just glad I can see as well as I do. It is amazing and always fascinated Dr. Ford. So, wish me luck and hope I can still read and enjoy books. Currently I am reading Amor Towles's LINCOLN HIGHWAY. Just got into it and I am loving it so far. 

Changed my breakfast menu this morning to speed me up. Soft boil egg (no clean-up) Rye toast and a bowl of TOTAL CEREAL with banana. o. j. and coffee. Quick and easy. I know some people eat dry cereal every morning. Can't do that.

BETTY (to each his own) BOOP

p. s. I believe in having a choice. 

No comments: