March 12, 2022

MMMMmmmmmm 31? No

Even with sun shining, it is a little too nippy. Plus, I was counting on at least a dusting of snow. This crazy weather keeps you on your toes. Wonder where "on your toes" came from. I spend too much time wondering. Well, my veggie soup was a little disappointing. After all that to-do, I chopped and stirred and "smelled" it all morning. I got too creative. Should have let Trader Joes's take over. But no, I had to add a little too much salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I never did that before. Transformed it into a funny taste. Not the usual old fashioned one. Will I ever learn to let good things alone? I even put a can of tomato soup in. Now that made it taste sweet, I think. Oh, well, I did eat a bowl last night and decided I will move the rest around in the fridge a day or too and close my eyes and dump it. After all it was mostly made up of leftovers saved in the freezer. Not really good. So that is the story for today, maybe the next will be better.

BETTY (do you have disasters in the kitchen too?) BOOP

p. s. if you say no, I will not believe you.

No comments: