March 4, 2022

JUST RUNNING!!!!!!

Got you there. I mean my nose is running, faster than I can. Old alegrias are setting ready with Miss Spring to come in. I never had this when I was young. But alas, with age comes new adventures. My Dr. was pleased with all my test results and exam!!  So, I must be doing something right. Can't attribute it all to oatmeal. I will take a little credit for being very diligent and following Dr.'s orders over the years. And to God's mercy also. SO, BE IT.

I celebrated with breakfast in Cyber. Orange juice with pills before I went down. First there and was greeted warmly. Eggs over light, sausage patty, and get this--a biscuit!! Coffee (the best) and I was set to go. I sat on Balcony with second cup and took in some pollen. Came in rushing for a tissue and here I am. What next? Must go find out.

BETTY (time on my hands) BOOP

P. S. I have things to do, but I have Spring Fever.

No comments: